Thursday, January 12, 2012

After Christmas Sew Along 2012!


Karen over at Sewmuch2luv is sponsoring an "After Christmas Sew Along" which started January 2nd. The rules are simple:  sew anything I wanted to sew just for the joy of sewing - it could even be a jump start on gifts for Christmas 2012 if I wanted! 

The Sew Along will last for 4 weeks and each week we post a picture of the project we've completed on the Flickr group.  A winner will be chosen at random every Friday evening.  And the prizes are totally yummy from great vendors!

It has been fun to see all the wonderfully, delicious, crafty goodness from all parts of the country and even the world! I've finished two projects so far - 1 for my grandson and 1 for me.


 Pillowcases and a matching pillow for my grandson - Christopher

 Loving the dinosaurs!

 Little Christmas Gift Bag from "Sweetwater."  Don't you love it!?

Next week I will work on and hopefully finish, a Christmas table runner - just in time for Christmas 2012!

1 comment:

  1. They are both really cute and I'm so glad you're playing along!!

    ReplyDelete