Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blessings....

GOD has shined down on
my family again!

Yesterday my husband Chris and I learned that our son Tim and his beautiful Krystal are expecting a baby!

Wow! What a wonderful adventure this will be!!
This will make three grandchildren for Gramma and Papa!  
We have Christopher, who will be 3 in October and Princess Presley, who is almost 2.

 I have never seen my son Tim this happy before.  Like his big brother Chris, Tim will make an excellent Daddy.

I am having a great time with Lil Christopher and Presley and I know that this new little one is also going to bring great joy to our family.  It will be fun to watch the kids grow up together and experience life.  It will be fun to camp with them, run through sprinklers with them, make cookies with them, celebrate birthdays and holidays with them and have lots of adventures with them!

My family is my greatest treasure and I pray for them and thank GOD for them every single day.  We have so very much to be thankful for.  Our three sons, have grown into fine, wonderful men. 
They are all completely different and unique in their own way and we are extremely proud of them and love them very, very much!

Congratulations Timothy and Krystal! 

3 comments:

  1. you are too young to be a gramma!!
    And I still say Regena is an excellent name!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if it's a boy Gena? Sheesh...
    I am sooo happy for you Denise! Grandchildren are the most amazing gift! What lucky little children they are to have you guys as their grandparents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gonna be so much fun!!!! I learned how to make burp clothes for Karen's g-girls! congrats!

    ReplyDelete