Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cool Drinks for Hot Mamas!

I just registered for another apron swap! 

This one has a great theme - "Cool Drinks for Hot Mamas!" 

Although our summer hasn't been terribly hot yet this year, I know that the heat is on it's way! 
A tall glass of iced tea with lemon, tangy lemonade,
an on-the rocks Margarita or a
Gin and Fresca on my back patio will help to cool me on a hot night.
And won't I look cute in an apron with a cool drink theme?!

 We are to create an apron using fabric that depicts cold beverages or cocktails and include some fun summer themed items like swizzle sticks, coasters, cocktail napkins, drink recipes - whatever makes us happy!  Once I get the details on my partner, I'll share them. 
Sounds like fun and I'm excited!

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up too! I love the Hot Mamas swap themes! Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete