Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tie One On and Grab a Hooter!!

Isn't this little "hooter" the cutest thing! Well....you too can have your very own Owlie Pincushion.  Just pop on over to my blogger buddy Karen's Etsy Shop - Sew Much 2 Luv - and grab your very own.  The Grand Opening is today!
Karen will also have beautiful, handmade aprons and ID/Business card wallets and is working on getting those "in the store" right now. 
So....tie one one (an apron that is) and grab a hooter while you're at it!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewmuch2luv

6 comments:

  1. I love that tag line!!!Wish I thought of it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too and I'm also suprised :) Denise you are truely wonderful! Thanks !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute, but don't you ever feel bad about sticking you cute little owl full of pins... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well actually Lori, yes I do. He doesn't have a pin in him just yet....but I'm sure eventually he will. He's a tough lil' owlie so I'm sure he can take it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if she'd make me a pink and black one for my thirty-one business.....

    ReplyDelete