Monday, January 24, 2011

Hot Mama Apron Swap!

I just registered for my first apron swap! I've never done a swap like this before so this is a "new adventure!" The theme for this swap is CHICKENS! I will be swapping a handmade apron with a chicken theme, a couple of chicken crock-pot recipes, some kitchen staples and anything else my heart desires I guess.  I will be assigned a partner (kinda like a pen-pal) for the swap.  Once I get the details on my partner, I'll share them.  Sounds like fun and I'm pretty excited.  I haven't sewn in quite a while so I hope I don't screw it up! Hey - I'm not "chicken" to try something new!  haha! - yeah I know...that was beyond bad....
You only have 1 week to join in the fun so head on over to hotmamaapronswap.blogspot.com and check out the details!

4 comments:

  1. don't share too much or she'll know who you are!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the swap too! Can't wait to see what you come up with :) Thanks for the Etsy shop button on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Karen.
    I can't wait to see what I come up with too! Guess I should make sure my sewing maching works! It's been a long time since I've used it! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete